Verizon Wireless Military Discount
Verizon Wireless is headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. They serve the United States and have 2,330 retail stores. Verizon Wireless currently offers a military discount.
What is the Verizon Military Discount?
Wireless Military Discount
Your discount would be:
- One Line – $10/month
- Two-Three Lines – $25/month
- Four+ Lines – $20/month
You would need to also be signed up for autopay and paper-free billing.
They are also offering an iPhone SE for those on Unlimited. You would receive a promo credit over the next 24 months.
These offers are for personal lines only!
This would apply to the following Verizon Wireless plans:
- Start Unlimited
- Play More Unlimited
- Do More Unlimited
- Get More Unlimited
- Go Unlimited
- Beyond Unlimited
- Above Unlimited
- Kids Data Plans
On most other advertised plans, you can receive 15% off.
They also offer 25% off of accessories when you order through your My Verizon account, and 10% in the store.
Keep in mind that if you signed up for the discount before 8/5/19, you keep the previous discount amount, and if you signed up for Go Unlimited or Beyond Unlimited before 6/18/18, you have a $15 account-level discount, no matter how many lines you have.
Business Military Discount
Verizon also has a business military discount. Active duty and veteran small business owners can save $5/month on Business Unlimited Smart Phone plans, up to 99 lines.
FIOS Military Discount
Your FIOS military discount would be:
- 200 Mbps – $5/month, plus Discovery+ for three months. Receive an additional $10 off with Unlimited Wireless.
- 400 Mbps – $10/month, plus Discovery+ for three months. Receive an additional $10 off with Unlimited Wireless.
- Gigabit Connection, Up to 940/880 Mbps – $15/month, plus Discovery+ for 12 months, a $100 Verizon gift card, free Stream TV, with a router rental included. Receive an additional $20 off with Unlimited Wireless.
Who’s Eligible For The Verizon Military Discounts?
- Air Force
- Coast Guard
- Commissioned officers of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Commissioned officers of the United States Public Health Service
- All military reserves and National Guard
- Veterans of all branches
- Gold Star Families
Can military spouses get this discount?
No, only the service member. The account needs to be in their name. You can transfer to them if need be.
How Do You Get the Discount?
Active duty and veterans will need to register online using the MilVetID verification system by Veterans Advantage. Once you are verified there you will need to finish registration on their website.
Can You Use The Verizon Military Discount Online?
Yes, if you are verified to be military, the discount will be on your account.
Verizon Wireless is an American telecommunications company that offers wireless products and services. They are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications. Verizon is the largest wireless communications provider in the United States.
Verizon Wireless was a joint venture with Bell Atlantic founded in 2000. They would later become Verizon Communications and Vodafone. Vodafone was a British multinational telecommunications company. Verizon Communications became the sole owner in 2014 after buying out Vodafone’s stake in the company.
For more info, go here.
- Kohl’s Military Discount
- Costco Military Discount
- Places You Can Stack Military and Store Discounts
- Best Summer Travel Discounts For Military Families
- Best Military Discounts for Kids
- Microsoft Office Military Discount
- AT&T Military Discount
- T-Mobile Military Discount