Target Offering Military Discount This November
Target is going to be offering a military discount this November to celebrate Veterans Day. They will offer 10% off both in-store and online from November 3-11th, 2019. You will need to verify your eligibility and then you will receive a discount coupon you can use. Verification starts on October 31, 2019.
Verification will be though Sheer ID. You would fill out a form and may have to upload a document to prove your eligibility. The coupon you receive will be for one use only and can’t be combined with other coupons.
There are some exclusions with this coupon including alcohol, video game systems, and more. You can see the full list on Target’s website.
This discount is for current members of the military, veterans, their spouses, and/or dependent children.
Target has done a lot for the military over the years. One example is that they are a member of the Veterans Jobs Mission which Target has joined with other top companies in a pledge to hire more US military veterans. Together they have hired over 500,000 veterans since 2011.
- Veterans Day Discounts 2019
- Veterans Day Discounts On Amusement Parks, Zoos and Aquariums
- 25 Places To Find A Free Meal On Veterans Day
- Kohl’s Veterans Day Discount Doubles Military Discount
- Free Video Games for the Military
- Military Discounts for Gamers
- Gamestop Military Discount
- Costco Military Discount