Lowe’s Military Discount
Lowe’s has a military discount that you would get by showing your military ID while checking out in their stores, but in 2017, they changed their program a little bit. While there are a few extra steps to getting your discount, you will still be able to save 10% with them whether you are a veteran in the US military or currently serving.
Here is what you need to know about their current discount, how you can get the discount, and what you can use the discount for when you shop at Lowe’s.
What is the Lowe’s Military Discount?
The Lowe’s military discount is 10% off.
Who’s Eligible for the Discount?
The Lowe’s military discount is for:
- Active duty military and those currently serving
- National Guard
- Immediate family members
Immediate family is the spouse and dependent children up to age 18.
If you are not currently serving, you would need to have an honorable discharge from the military.
How To Get The Lowe’s Discount
- You will need to create a MyLowe’s account to link to your discount. You would go to Lowes.com/military to get started.
- The service member will need to sign up at Lowes.com and then link to a MyLowe’s account which can then be used by the entire family.
- Lowe’s uses a trusted third party to verify eligibility status for online enrollment and may require additional documentation or proof of eligibility.
- Some might need to enroll in the store if the third-party vendor can’t verify your credentials. This could happen if you have multiple DD214s, a high-level security clearance, or an extended length of time since being discharged. You can enroll in-store at the customer service desk. You will need your military ID as well as your military documentation.
Are There Rules Around the Discount?
The military discount cannot be used for the following:
- Previous sales
- Purchases of gift cards or services
- Lowe’s extended protection plans
- Fees and taxes
- Lowe’s credit discount offers
The offer also cannot be used with other:
- Lowe’s low price guarantee
Can You Use the Lowe’s Military Discount Online?
Yes. You would use your MyLowe’s account to be able to access the discount when you place orders online.
With signing up for this discount, you won’t have to verify your military service at every purchase. This will save you time even if it will take you a little more time when you are signing up for the first time.
10% off can help you save a little bit on your purchases, and can be helpful when you need to buy appliances when setting up a home.
Taking the time to get verified is worth it to be able always to use your Lowe’s military discount whether you are doing so at the physical store or online.
Lowe’s is a home improvement and appliance store. As of 2018, you could find over 2,300 of these stores located in the United States, Canada, and Mexico, and you will most likely find one within driving distance of where you live.