Ford Military Discount
Ford Motor Company Military Discount
Ford Motor Company is a multinational automaker, with headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan.
What is the Ford Military Discount?
The program is officially called the Ford Military Appreciation Program and consists of a $500 military appreciation bonus credit for qualifying individuals. This is valid on most 2020/2021/2022 Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
The discount is not available on the following models:
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT350®
- Mustang Shelby® GT350R
- Mustang Shelby® GT500®
- Mustang Mach 1
- Ford GT
- F-150 Raptor
- Continental Coach Door
- Bronco Sport
- Mustang Mach-E.
- Active Duty
- Reservists serving on active duty
- Members of the delayed entry/enlistment program (DEP)
- Military spouses
- Surviving spouses
- Veterans- honorably discharged and within 24 months of separation
- Retirees- including those who have received a medical retirement
- National Guard and Honor Guard
- Reservists- as long as they are on orders to deploy or are a veteran within 24 months of separation
How Do You Get the Discount?
You would need to verify military service through their website. They use ID.me to do so and you can verify your military service with your .Mil email address, your USAA membership, or your military service record.
Can This Discount Be Used Online?
You do need to verify your military service online.
About Ford Motor Company
Ford was founded by Henry Ford, and incorporated in 1903 in the Detroit, Michigan area. The company sells vehicles under the Ford name, as well as Lincoln name. They sell their vehicles worldwide and are the 2nd largest United States based automobile company. They offer a $500 military appreciation bonus credit.
Popular Ford Vehicles
The F-150 Truck is one of the most popular vehicles made by Ford. The F series was launched in 1948, and since then, Ford has sold over 40 million trucks.
The Ford Escort debuted in 1968 and is the most popular passenger car by the mile.
The Ford Model T was available from 1908-1927 and the most successful one ever produced.
The Ford Fiesta came out in 1976 as a European model, finding more success in places where people appreciate subcompact cars.
The Ford Focus was the #1 vehicle on earth for two years running and was launched in 1998.
- Best Car and Truck Discounts For Military and Veterans
- Car Rental Military Discounts To Use On Your Next Vacation
- GM Military Discount