AT&T Military Discount
Good news, there is an AT&T military discount. You’d be mistaken if you thought it was only for cell phone service. AT&T offers discounts for the military on cell phone plans, tv and internet.
What is the AT&T Military Discount?
- They offer 25% off each Unlimited & More Wireless Line
- $15 off every month on TV packages to include DirecTV, DirecTV Now, and U-verse
- $15 off every month on AT&T internet
Who’s Eligible For the Discount?
- Active duty
- Spouses can qualify with proper ID
How Do You Get the Discount?
- Online: You can sign up online with a .MIL email address
- In-Person: You can sign up in person with a valid military ID or current pay stub
Spouses can use a Department of Defense sponsorship card.
- Veterans can sign up online with a designated driver’s license. But those in HI, NE, NJ, OR, and VA can not do so online.
- Veterans can also use a Veteran ID card (VIC) or a VetRewards card from Veterans Advantage.
- You can apply in-person with the following:
- Valid retired military ID
- Current AMVETS membership card
- Veteran health insurance card
- Veteran’s designated driver’s license
- Department of Defense sponsorship card for spouses
Can You Use the AT&T Military Discount Online?
Yes. This will depend on how you will be verifying your military affiliation.
For more information go here.