Advance Auto Parts Military Discount
Advance Auto Parts is an automotive parts and accessories shop founded in 1932. You can now find over 5,200 company owned stores and 1,300 independent owned stores. You can find them in all 50 US states, the Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Canada. Read about the military discount for Advance Auto Parts below.
What is the Advance Auto Parts Military Discount?
10% off regularly priced items for in-store purchases.
All 5 branches including Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force and Coast Guard
- Active duty
- National Guard
- Retired military
- Spouses and dependent children under 18
How Do You Get the Discount?
Show your military ID, CAC card, or VIC card.
Can This Discount Be Used Online?
If you would like to use their military discount online, you can call Advance Auto Parts at 1-877-ADVANCE or visit their website here.
- Best Auto Discounts For Military and Veterans
- Military Discounts For Him
- Military Discounts on Fishing and Hunting Gear
- AT&T Military Discount
- Places You Can Stack Military and Store Discounts
- Best PCS and Moving Discounts
- Free Tax Filing For Military
About the author
Julie Provost is a freelance writer, blogger, and owner of Soldier's Wife, Crazy Life, a support blog for military spouses. She lives in Tennessee with her National Guard husband and three boys.